Health and fitness is my calling.
From a young age, my interests have always revolved about playing sport, being physical, and staying healthy: representing my school and university in everything from swimming and skiing, to athletics and trampolining.
These days, I enjoy competing in extreme endurance events such as Ironman Triathlons to ultramarathons.
I have spent over 25 years as a trainer and a coach. I have not only amassed an array of qualifications but, more importantly, vast experience in what works and what doesn’t. I’ve seen it all!
With SDH Fitness, I want to show people how simple it can be to get fitter, stronger and healthier.
There’s nothing more rewarding than seeing so many people achieve such incredible transformations, not only to their bodies but also to all areas of their lives.
• Premier Global Diploma in Personal Training
• Premier Global Masters in Personal Training
• National Academy of Sports Medicine Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
• YMCA Diploma in Personal Training
• Premier Global diploma in Sports Therapy and Massage
• Leeds Metropolitan University Certificate for Nutritional Therapy for Fitness Professionals
• Suspension Training Specialist Certificate
• Les Mills Grit
• Les Mils RPM
• BSc Biology, University of St Andrews
• MSc Management Studies, Robert Gordons University