Let’s start the new year right!
· Set a time for the exercise. Whether you will do it in the morning hours, lunchtime or in the evening, stick to the time set.
· Send a reminder. When you get a reminder do things the right way; never brook any delays.
· Start with small exercise that you find motivating
· Increase intensity of the exercise progressively.
· Make the exercise pleasurable. Fun habit with pain, always looking forward to doing it.
· Lay out your gear without fear, be ready for obstacles and frictions.
· Don’t skip even a day
There is no other magical way to make exercise your habit. The above tips will guide you through thick and thin until you are used to your exercise program